www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: TFF Update

Default TFF Update

Was out for three trips this week and what some fantastic fishing walleye fishing me and my guests had. Tuesday was the toughest day to get in with the high temps but my two guests and I stuck it out and finished the day with 9 very nice walleye along with some very nice jumbo perch in the well. All fish came from wooded and weedy areas in 4 to 8 foot of water and were caught on Reeves weedless jigs tipped with either large fatheads or 1/2 crawler. Thursday and Friday was spent doing just morning trips with a father/son combo, and what some great action we had, even on Friday with the severe cold front that moved in. Both mornings we worked nothing but shallow wood and weeds with 1/16th ounce Reeves jigs tipped with large fatheads or 1/2 crawlers and had pretty much constant action from not only walleye, but jumbo perch, bluegills, and smallmouth. These fish were pretty much tight to shore in some areas while others were tucked tight in the weeds or wood. Both mornings was a lot of throw it back we'll get a bigger one because they were biting so good. Needless to say that father and son were very happy anglers and I was proud to say that I was not only their guide but also their friend as I have known these gentlemen for many years. Great time Roger and Brian, hopefully many more.

Back out today with my son and grandson looking for a family fish fry.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    dpemble@centurytel.net
    Don Pemble

Glad the bite is good Don