AIR TEMP
86° - 90° F

WATER TEMP
66° - 70° F

Daily Fishing News
With John Andrew

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

Hard to describe today, so, this is it.

When was the last time anyone saw a 9 LB 7 oz. Small mouth Bass?

Well, here it is. As shown below. In the Chartreuse shirt.

Is it a State record ? Sadly no. Due to the fact, we could not keep the fish to meet the State requirements. Due to the closed season of, catch and keep requirements, for a catch and keep state record.

As the below photos clearly show, we may have broke the State Record more than once today. We caught these 2 fish out of the Bull Rushes of the North end of the lake we were fishing, around 2:30 PM, today. To clarify, no, they are not the same fish.

All fish were caught on jigs. We released 4 fish over 19 inches " thru out the day", mostly on the west shore line of the lake by the boat landing where we were fishing and 5 other big Smallies on the east bays of the lake.

A Giant Smallmouth Bass, "shown below" at "24 inches", a true "Dinosaur".

The second fish shown below is a 23 incher, no large numbers of fish caught today but, true GIANTS.

We caught several Smallies all day. Other people were also producing Big Smallies on the same lake we were fishing but, when we went to the North end of the lake, we produced the biggest fish.

All fish were in 3 to 7 ft of water.

Call me any time for any info. My # is below.

My clients are enjoying the happiness of the north during this time of year, as many, many other fishermen are also doing. Everyone involved is supporting our communities and business’s.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless
John Andrew

Anglers Choice Guide Service
(715) 892-3020