Waxing Gibbous

CONDITIONS
Sunny

AIR TEMP
81° - 88° F

WATER TEMP
71° - 75° F

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

Another fantastic family enjoying the Beautiful Turtle Flowage.
Today we were back on the T.F.F.

These clients caught countless Gills again today but, not on Bastine. We went back to the same dock that had many Gills around it yesterday "when we left" and , when we got there today, there were no Gills. Possibly due to the rapid water temp increase. A very un happy feeling.

We looked all over Bastine and only caught a few Gills. So we went to Merkel and found more Gills. Plastics is all we used, any bright color tail and a very small 1/32 oz jig head produced very well, as shown below.

Also, some other shore line areas of the T.F.F. produced a few Gills. All fish were in 1 to 3 ft of water regardless of where “we fished”.

On a different note, all day long, we saw "NOBODY" fishing Gills. Just like trolling Walleye on the T.F.F., a productive yet,under used method of fishing. "This is going to change".

As usual, with this great holiday weekend, we again saw a lot of boats out on the T.F.F.

Again as yesterday, all fish were spawned out and all male fish were caught today and some fish were caught in 3 ft of water.

Just like when producing Smallmouth on the Flowage. An occasional bed can be seen but, most are not seen. Simply casting the shore line produces Bass. After the spawn, this only works for about 2 weeks, then they shift locations and are caught in many areas.

All fish were on plastics “for us”.

It should be noted as the water temps are going to rise very, very fast the next few days and all next week that, all fishing will change a little.

Call me any time for any info. My # is below.

My clients are enjoying the happiness of the north during this time of year, as many, many other fishermen are also doing. Everyone involved is supporting our communities and business’s.

As always, stay positive, think clearly, do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless
John Andrew