Cool stuff Red. Pretty crazy how far some of those fish move in such a short time. No wonder it feels like fish seem to completely vanish from one day to another sometimes.

I got out Tuesday and a little on Wednesday. The fishing sucked. It was so hot and humid, saw some surface temps up to 82!!! I've never seen temps that high so early in the year. Didn't move a single fish. According to sonar, the baitfish were already in their Summer (usually late June thru August) patterns holding in open water. There are no weeds in the usual spots and there were A LOT of dead fish on surface. It seemed to be mainly panfish. I'm wondering if the usual Holiday weekend crowds had something to do with that or if there is another factor contributing to that issue. Anyhow, probably gonna be a while before I get another chance to chase some Muskies.

Headin to beach in Delaware next weekend. Probably gonna take a flyrod with me just in case something interesting is in those waters while we are there. Good luck everyone.

Jay