Waxing Crescent

CONDITIONS
Cloudy

AIR TEMP
41° - 45° F

WATER TEMP
56° - 60° F

(“NO FISH NO PAY, GUARANTEED”)

Big Dan 6 – 6 @ 330 (holding the 28 incher) and father Randy enjoyed there day producing several Walleye and a Bonus Trophy (released.) No river fish.

These 2 guys are a knock down drag out and a non bashful family. They let you know how they feel in a flash, no diplomacy here. Hold on and lets go. Thanks guys, it is my honor. After several years of working together, it is awesome to be with this family again and tomorrow. These guys know exactly when the strike happens and when to set the hook.

All fish came on minnows as most people this time of year and yes, some produce on other baits, lures or plastics. Most of the Walleye we caught today (on the lake we were fishing) happened when the sun was out and the temps were beautiful during the AM. but, we did catch Walleye after the front rolled in.

The Jumbo Walleye was in 23 ft flat on the bottom in a pocket of deeper water. This happened about 2 hours after the wind shifted to the north and the wind speed picked up to a steady 20 or more today and the temps dropped 25 degrees in 4 hours. Yes, I said 25 degrees colder in 4 hours.

As this post is being typed in, the local lakes of my area are beginning to cool down and fog, water temps will be dropping over night, due to the extreme temperature drop. 35 is forecast for to nights low.

Several lakes across the north are producing Walleye. Many reports from several social media web sites are showing this information. Local locations are doing well. My clients are enjoying the happiness of the north during this time of year, as many, many other fishermen are also doing. Everyone involved is supporting our communities and there business’s.

As always, stay positive, think clearly and do not listen to negative talk and do not listen to negative people.

God Bless
John Andrew