That Cinco-slam sounds like a fun trip.

Got a chance to take a buddy who had never caught a Musky before out chasing Tigers. Over the couple of days that we got to fish, we had just about every weather system come thru. LOL From warm and humid with nasty winds, to a cool rain yesterday. I told him that Mother Nature wanted to make sure he had what it takes to chase these fish, so she put us thru the ringer. Anyhow, he was rewarded with his first Tiger. A very nice mid to upper 30s fish and missed a chance at another nice one. Overall, we ended up going 2.5 for 4 over out time fishing. The 0.5 is for the fish that I had almost to the boat but ended up with the fly breaking in half before being able to get it in the net. It sucks that a hook is still potentially in that fishes mouth, but not much we could do. We did end up catching another very close to that spot that could have been the same fish but we'll never know.

Anyhow, it was a great trip, and always a blast seeing someone catch their first Musky. He was psyched and we are already trying to get another trip setup. Also, I had him casting regular spinning gear. Not sure he would want to get involved in the abuse that is Flyfishing for Musky. LOL