www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ray and I are offering guided ice trips beginning 1/1/2018

Default Ray and I are offering guided ice trips beginning 1/1/2018

Ice Fishing rates and options for January 1, 2018 until ice-out

Guiding is available on Castle Rock and Petenwell Lakes, as well as a few local lakes. The local lakes can produce some good action for blue gills, crappies, and perch, as well as tip-up action for Northern Pike and Bass. Local lake outings are a great choice for the kids and ladies in your group.

Jerry will be available to guide you 7 days a week, and Ray will be available weekends, and select week days. Weekend trips may include both guides.

Minimum party size is 2 anglers, and we can accommodate up to 6, more when Ray and I are both available.

What we furnish:Shelters, rods, tackle, bait, tip-ups, tip-downs, and 1 flasher per group.

What you should bring: Warm clothes and boots, gloves, beverages, cooler or pail to take fish home, shelter heater.

Rates: $100.00 per person for a half day trip (4 hours).
    $150 per person for a full day (8 hours). Hot meal included on 8 hour trips.

If the group would like to supply all their own shelters, rods, and electronics, deduct $25.00 per person.

Any equipment lost, broken, or damaged must be compensated for.

Meeting time for the start of your trip is at 7 am or earlier at the respective launch site.
    Last edited by Jerry Tipping; 12-28-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    Angler's Pride Guide Service
    Jerry Tipping

Web Site: http://www.anglerspride.com