Back in the day when you could keep 5 per day an 10 in total they had a size limit of 16". Heads had to remain on. Nobody really kept that small of a fish 18s could be had very easy. I say they need to get a size limit back on and I wouldn't mind a few years of no keep. I fished a local lake that no smallies could be kept for years to bring up the numbers. The worst thing they did was when they opened it up they went with a 15" size limit. Now you have all to do to catch anything over 16. You have to remember people cheat if you tell them 15 is good to go you have the guy that think 14.5 is close enough, kinda like a speed limit. I haven't takin a fish out of the TFF in over 25 years but I still enjoy going up there and fishing. One other thing they should look into the Northern problem no real reason that they can't get a better size fish there. Never used to catch one under 20" now your lucky when you get an 18. It's not always about the keepin its about the things you see and the people you see them with.

Just my 2 cents.

gdi