www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing reports

Default Fishing reports

Don here letting everyone know that my wife and I are in the process of moving into a new home and will be off line until further notice.

Tight lines to all.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    Don Pemble

Don -------moving is what your friends are for----------- let them do the work----
    your job is to go fishing and keeping your thread followers updated on fishing--- hahahahaha

My friends are helping us and they fish too, life is good.
    Don Pemble

Good for you Don!

Hay Don I haven't been on for some time. It sounds like you are moving forward, if so good to hear it. We will be up there at the end of the month to ATV. We are bringing some new folks up with use to introduce them to the Northwoods . So we may see if we can fit in some fishing , the only thing is we won't be towing a boat but we were thinking would it be possible to just fit a few in and fish a couple hours to round out there trip. Or would they need rods and reels... Just trying to put together a well rounded trip.

Bad news, a few days ago in the process of moving I slipped and fell on my left shoulder, results not good. Torn bicep muscle along with a torn rotator cuff, what a way to end a fishing season. Will be pulling the plug on the computer shortly so call me by phone to line up a trip with another guide or for booking a trip next year, will try to get back on line asap.

As far as what lies ahead, this will be rotator cuff repair # 4, will have a sign on me stating, Do Not Touch.

Tight lines to all, it was a wonderful year.

Don
    Don Pemble

See you next May or sooner my friend. Tough break on the injury but you are a tough SOB. Heal up soon!