Just read this on another website: Scott Reinhard of the Flambeau Vista Retreat passed away. I recall reading many of his posts on this site. Although I never had the opportunity to meet Scott, I always felt that he was a friend. My deepest condolences to his wife and family.

This is a report that's hard to write.. the Turtle Flambeau Flowage lost one of it's biggest fans, and fans of the TFF lost a friend recently.

Lake-Link's lota lota, aka Scott Reinhard, passed on the 29th due to complications from a recent heart attack. His Lake-Link handle showed his wry sense of humor, being a lawyer, it was the perfect nickname : lota lota

Meeting Scott and Kathy, the proprietors of Flambeau Vista Retreat, turned what started out as simply a yearly destination for our fishing trip group many years ago, into more than just a fishing trip, but, immediately became a visit with our friends Scott and Kathy. We enjoyed our visits with them so much... Scott could be teased into demonstrating what singing in a barbershop quartet was like... truly amazing, and we listened to music and shared stories. After our first stay with them, I threatened to never leave, and that they should change their brochure to mention there would be a feller named Bob that came with the cottage, hahaha.

( I'll bet they have had the same affect on anyone that knows them. They're just special people like that. ) - comment from my youngest son James

We all will miss you Scott ( lota lota ), but never forget you...

nihsif, aka backwards fishing