www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Flatlander Invasion to Bay Store Camp

Cool Flatlander Invasion to Bay Store Camp

Well it is that time of year again when the Flatlanders will be invading the Bay Store Camp. Fishing has been tough down here so it has a lot of us anxious to get to Lake of the Woods, enjoy the beauty and catch some Lunge. We have a couple of new faces again this year along with several of us old dawgs. Looking forward to seeing Laura, Frank, Scarlett, Kringle and Dickie P. See you folks soon !!!

Steve

Steve sadly Scarlett is no longer with us.
    On the other hand fishing is improving.Glad to see the vast majority of U coming-or perhaps should say all but one or 2.Sully isn't really coming is he?

That's sad. She was a new puppy last time I was there. I can't imagine many dogs get a better life than on the island.

I am so sorry to hear about Scarlett. She was a good pup. Yes, DP, Sully is really coming. He will be under my watchful eye and supervision, so basically he has free reign to do as he pleases. Be prepared. Glad to hear the fishing is improving. Also, wait till you see one of the new rides coming to camp this year. It is SWEET !!!

Steve

So sorry to hear about Scarlett knew her since puppy 😓
    Darren and Carol

'New ride'?
    I assume we are talking boats?

Another member joined the "Batman" club.

Hi Jeff!When did you get out?
    As to the 'new ride',betting Jack went batman.Likely the 522D.Hopefully he put a Verado on it so it performs.

Barb is letting me and Danny out for a little while so we are heading up. We opted for a longer trip to celebrate Dan's graduation but we have to stay on the island next door as Frank was full for the upcoming week when we come up. We didn't want to move mid trip but we will stop over now and then to join the group and share patterns we are seeing.

I can't speak to who is the newest Batman but it's not a 522D. My tournament partner got one, though, and it is a beast.

Well looks like u guys are gonna hit it right weather and fish wise.Just too bad U have a couple bad apples in the bunch.(one bad apple gonna bring me bananas though)
    I suppose we will be subjected to a new moon phase again.A really really full moon.

Had planned on a morning update but went in their convention center and the 'board' doesn't start til today???Thus really no idea on yesterday.When I came in mid afternoon yesterday Jerry was in with a battery issue and he had caught one on one of his Ace spinnerbaits.Only info I have at this point except the fish really 'went' about 9 am today so suspect a good report tomorrow.I had to come in for gas

Just talked to Dave Jack n son,sounds like 19 yesterday afternoon for the group.

Sorry but same story.Got in and nothing on their board.Must not be using it this year.Fish really going this AM.Aggressive,smashing baits wayyyy out not the follow/figure 8 BS.
    I texted Frank and suggested rousting them out early but guess they had some meeting this AM.