www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: conditions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

DP, I want to preface the statement below is I am acting as the messenger. However, I do support my LOTW partner in all his endeavors.

Dear Dick due to my inability to login I've asked Mr. Ruhmann to assist. Remember when I had you figure 8ing for five minutes. The fish was long gone. Ha ha ha your friend-Sully

Fished out of Bell Island outpost 7/1-7/8 . Had a pretty decent trip although we didn't get any tankers to come out and play! Landed 8 muskies for the trip with little actual muskie fishing time. Spent most of the week wrangling my 2.5 and 5 year olds. My 5 year old caught his 1st muskie trolling with Papa which was pretty awesome.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MuskieMaxCrop.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	26843

Pretty sure I saw Dick & the batmobile a couple different times fishing some of my favorite weedy spots! I was the guy in the white Navigator usually untangling the kids lines! We had our best luck with small cranks and gliders...water temps were as low as 64 early in the week and settled around 68-71 by 7/7.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42crop.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	26844

Good luck to all this summer! I'll be headed back up the last week in August.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02262.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	183.8 KB 
ID:	26842