www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Introducing the new Musky Bomb

Default Introducing the new Musky Bomb

Here are some examples of the 6"(softail and blade models) and the 8" (blade model only). Paint jobs will vary in precision because the prototypes were rushed so testing could begin. We strived to make a hard wooden jigging bait that would resist hook/tail/blade fouling. Hook placement and size were carefully considered during construction. We also wanted the flexibility of being able to switch from tail to blade (on the fly) which was also achieved. The Bomb will swim true when casted and worked horizontally or drop the bomb vertically....right on top of them.

The 8" model will likely have 5/0 hooks in front and back and the 6" will have a 5/0 on the front and 4/0 Short Shank 4X on the rear. Blade size can vary and can be anywhere from a #4 Indiana to 7/0 Colorado depending on the situation. The 7" model is in the infant stages as of now so stay tuned.

There will be a few in stock at Chautauqua Reel Outdoors as well as inside my boat! I will build a list of buyers here IN THIS THREAD or just text/email me:

Red childress@gmail.com
    814-688-2309

We plan on having a 2-weekish turnaround on orders at this time. Bait will include a pre-rigged softail with hook and a tail blade with appropriate terminal tackle. We are thinking of doing these in groups of 10 for now and then see how things are progressing. We will announce the 5 or so standard colors very soon. (Custom color jobs will also be coming soon.) The first 20 baits will come with your name written on the bait and series number, if requested.

Prices for all sizes will be a flat rate of 30.00.

Attachment 26477Attachment 26478Attachment 26479Attachment 26480Attachment 26481Attachment 26482Attachment 26483Attachment 26484Attachment 26485Attachment 26486Attachment 26487Attachment 26488
    Last edited by Red Childress; 04-07-2017 at 07:42 AM.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Red, You're the man. Keep up the nice work!

damn those are nice looking...Ive been looking for a glide bait with soft tail like that ever since I saw them at the columbus muskie show back in January and havent found one I really like yet...Cant wait for these to be available those softtails look almost exactly like what I am after..Then being able to switch softail to blade would be killer Ill be on lookout...

These can be casted and cranked back in but is not a glide bait. They sink quick and will be more for vertical/jigging types of applications.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

Very interesting look like glider baits from show guess these so be great as cranks for deeper water

A good, durable bait for working deeper water or areas where traditional baits simply can't reach. I have purposely been beating them off the rocks for several weeks with little signs of wear.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

Still great news can get a glider easily but having baits that work deeper water is a little tricker and this would be a great addition to any tackle box for that application especially since a lot of your deeper baits are big rubber this be great change of pace