www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Haven't been on in a while

Default Haven't been on in a while

Ive been absent for a while. Logged in to see if there are any ice reports ...... kinda shocked that there aren't any posts.
    Always better than a good day at work!!

Quote Originally Posted by weekend jimmy View Post
    Ive been absent for a while. Logged in to see if there are any ice reports ...... kinda shocked that there aren't any posts.
    I've been checking the last few days for any ice reports too. Was very surprised to not see any, and there have only been very few on Lake-Link too. Suppose I will just have to make the drive to find really find out!

I'm only 20 minutes away. Drive by often. There is one shack right next to butler island. Haven't seen any other activity. Makes me think the ice isn't ready yet.

ice is about 8" south of shell station in Gladstone. Fished 4 times and only had one fish on a tip up which I lost. Very slow but nice to be out on the ice.

Ive been out twice. Both times around butler island. 10 plus inches. Slow around there too. Couple little dink perch. Hoping to go out tomorrow.

Appreciate the posts... I got some guys coming this weekend does anyone have any idea on the conditions up on center reef. Any info would be great.... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tipupuser View Post
    Appreciate the posts... I got some guys coming this weekend does anyone have any idea on the conditions up on center reef. Any info would be great.... thanks
    I had some friends fishing off of center reef yesterday and they were skunked. Said they marked quite a few, but they would only look and carry on their way and they had 8" of ice. I fished this past Friday South of Gladstone, 3 of us and only one hit all day. Was fishing in 11 to 30 fow and had 6" of ice.