The weather was fantastic last week and only one day when the docks were slippery. Sweats and rain suit was all that was needed to brave the cool weather (upper 40's). All cabins were full most of the time with Musky fishermen and an occasional Walleye person showed up. We spent 3 days fishing Musky/Pike and had a total of 14 to the side of the boat. No pictures were taken because they did not meet our expectation of trophy catch. That is a 50" Musky or 40" Pike. Our largest Musky was 45" and most of the rest were in the low 40's. Our largest Pike was not measured because slimy fish are not allowed in the Ranger unless it would make 40". That is Franks rule as it should be. We were hoping to get 2+ days of Walleye fishing but our schedule did permit that to happen. Did manage to fish about 8 1/2 hours totally and our count was a little over 100 Walleye with the largest being 25". Next trip is scheduled for hard water in January.
Going down to Iowa farm on Wednesday to see what my camera's have in store for me. I will set them on video for the rest of November to see them in action. Can't wait.