www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: TFF Update

Default TFF Update

The past several days has seen some up and downs of fall fishing, but the most recent trips have really been producing on a much better pace. Crib action has slowed for the crappie, still a decent population of gills and jumbo perch hanging around them to give them a try. Walleyes are really stating to move into the deeper water and river channels and are on a pretty good bite, jigs and large fatheads are the bait of choice this time of year, but shallow cranks can really produce some nice eyes this time of year by working the shallow rocks late in the evening, my old friend Porky, God rest his soul could attest to this as he brought many nice eyes to his boat with them. My schedule is winding down now with tomorrow being my last trip on the books for this year and I would like to thank all the wonderful people of the fishing world that spent time with me this year fishing the great TFF, not only catching fish, but all the great stories of past trips we had together and also new stories to remember from the new guests that shared my boat this year, may God bless all of you and may we meet again next year. I would like to thank Jerry and Christa from Flambeau Flowage Sports for all their help and support with great live bait, coffee, and bakery at it's best, also thank them along with local guides Doc Sabec and Jeff Robl for referring guests to me when their schedules were full, thanks to all. Getting old and time to relax a little, not putting the boat away yet, still want to make a few more trips out to put a few fish in my freezer and get some much needed bow hunting in.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    dpemble@centurytel.net
    Don Pemble

Don, I'm sure I won't be the only one who will thank you for all the report you have posted over the years . Enjoy your time off and enjoy the winter. we look forward to the reports you post .

Greetings Don: thanks again for the great reporting season. Your reports are the first thing I look for in the morning.

Looking forward to next year on the TFF. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season and will be watching for your reports come spring 2017.