www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Weekend Fishing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

winter style trolling. Slack water on the river. Slow speed, easy on a kayak. lure with a wide tail wobble. running shallower if water is muddy/stained, 5' over 12' Saturday. Good luck.

We chased some trout/walleye around Friday evening and caught a few of each but things were kinda slow for us. Fished Chautauqua on Saturday and Sunday........we moved a few muskies (I had a nice fish strike me short and then came in real tight to boat but spooked off) and lost 2 but nothing in the net. We were doing some different things while hunting a big fish or two but things were pretty slow for us.

Hey Adam,

We saw you and your Dad trolling through Bemis on Saturday mid-morning. I waved but was in a different boat than normal.
    Last edited by Red Childress; 11-07-2016 at 12:25 PM.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

The only fishing I'll be doing is on the internet unfortunately.

I don't do Resolutions, but I am setting a goal for myself for the next couple of years. I've never had a mount or reproduction of a fish in all my years of fishing. I am going to try like hell to get a decent Tiger (40+") with nice markings and get a repro done. I figure that I am due. Anyone who has had a repro done have any advice for measurements/pictures, etc..., please let me know.