www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: September 7th and 8th fishing report

Default September 7th and 8th fishing report

I had Gregg Denny out yesterday for a half day in the morning. We had three fish go after Pacemakes and one go after a Cowgirl. We had two hit at once on one spot but went 0 for 2. It was Gregg's son in law's first time fishing so it was cool to see him get all the action.
    Today we had cold front wind and clouds but John Rashke boated a big 47 incher on a Rough Runner. That one hit in the figure eight. We had two others go after a Vexer and bucktail in the afternoon but didn't get either one. Overall, a pretty darn good day all things considered.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Default Had a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    I had Gregg Denny out yesterday for a half day in the morning. We had three fish go after Pacemakes and one go after a Cowgirl. We had two hit at once on one spot but went 0 for 2. It was Gregg's son in law's first time fishing so it was cool to see him get all the action.
    Today we had cold front wind and clouds but John Rashke boated a big 47 incher on a Rough Runner. That one hit in the figure eight. We had two others go after a Vexer and bucktail in the afternoon but didn't get either one. Overall, a pretty darn good day all things considered.
    Ty,
    Gregg and I had a really great time Wednesday. We saw one other musky, but it faded away at boat side. I had a cowgirl on the rest of the week, my right arm is "bulging" with muscle after that!

I left the reel with Harold at Treelands, he said he would get it to you. Did you happen to see the picture of the 50.5" from the Musky Hunt tournament? Josh told me it looked like the back had been broke at some point.
    Greg