www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: TFF Update

Default TFF Update

With over cast sky's and approaching storms, one would have thought this amounted to great fishing weather but it was a tough one out there yesterday. Spending the first 5 hours working shorelines with crawlers and slip bobbers for panfish, we ended with just 4 perch, 1 crappie, 2 smallies and a real nice eye. The rest of the day my guests and I pounded for walleye and did manage to find 3 more decent fish to end the day.

Due to medical emergency of my mother, todays trip has been cancelled and none are scheduled for the rest of the week.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    dpemble@centurytel.net
    Don Pemble

Quote Originally Posted by Don Pemble View Post
    With over cast sky's and approaching storms, one would have thought this amounted to great fishing weather but it was a tough one out there yesterday. Spending the first 5 hours working shorelines with crawlers and slip bobbers for panfish, we ended with just 4 perch, 1 crappie, 2 smallies and a real nice eye. The rest of the day my guests and I pounded for walleye and did manage to find 3 more decent fish to end the day.

Due to medical emergency of my mother, todays trip has been cancelled and none are scheduled for the rest of the week.

Don's Guide Service
    715-776-0098
    dpemble@centurytel.net
    Don......Best wishes for your mother....prayers on the way.....

Thank you.
    Don Pemble