www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: brandon, you up this weekend??

Default brandon, you up this weekend??

ready for that 0450 fishing trip. fish report- one just shy of 41 yesterday. 35 incher this morning-blades, blew what looked to be a nice fish on a pacemaker last night. Moved a lot of water, nice big wake, I was really going to set the hook on that one,............ and then I did what I do every year early- pulled to soon.

Sorry not up this weekend....was up there last weekend and moved 4 fish in less than 2 hours of fishing. I spent two days with all three of my girls and they were with me two of the follows! I told them hey fish!!! And all three ran to the side of the boat and scared the crap out of the poor muskie!! Never a dull moment with my kiddos in the boat, wouldn't want it any other way.....of course they do get a little noisy so I apologize to all that are fishing in the area! If you hear us coming just remember they are having a blast to. Good fishing Chris!

your missing out. 36 inch tiger tonight, lost an upper 30's boatside, and full moon is coming. perhaps I'll see ya the next weekend. I'm on my 18 day stretch right now.Attachment 25352