If I can tell you anything, is that I am ready for spring and some walleye action.

Here is some updates from the Allen's. 2015 was another fantastic season. Our fishing guide service had over 900 trips of fishing. Also our Hunting Guide Service had another busy year. Almost all groups re-booked for next year.

Last fall after our busy pheasant season I got to enjoy about 3 weeks of goose hunting. It has been a long time for me, but since I sold my bowling center in June, I now have the time. It was a blast. Had to go back to work, so I have been working almost full time at Thiel's Body Shop in Chamberlain until end of March. Also I still am enjoying my bowling habit, with a $2200 3rd place finish in Minot. I also have a new member of the family. I have a 9 Month old black labrador named Tabbi. She will be ready for hunting season next fall.
Dad hunted deer and geese up until the final day of the season. Does that get any better? (Hope in my future I will be able to do this) Success some days and some days not. But just being out there is enjoyment enough. Mary has also done some hunting killing a deer of her own. They are going to Aruba soon. There last hoorah before we open the doors.

Will see everyone soon. The walleye are calling.

Mike Allen