www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Wtf????

Default Wtf????

Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Retina LaValla? I think they need to keep an eye on her.

This letter is for all who have donated. This is not for a public update.

"My Name Is Gossip. I have no respect for justice. I maim without killing. I break hearts and ruin lives. I am cunning and malicious and gather strength with age.

The more I am quoted the more I am believed. I flourish at every level of society. My victims are helpless. They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face.

To track me down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I become. I am nobody's friend. Once I tarnish a reputation, it is never the same. I topple governments and ruin marriages. I ruin careers and cause sleepless nights, heartache and indigestion. I spawn suspicion and generate grief.

I make innocent people cry in their pillows. Even my name hisses. I AM CALLED GOSSIP.”---Unknown

What your donations went towards:
    At the time of their funerals, Justin & Cody's family received a check in the amount of $7,903. At that time, this was the total amount of the GoFundMe account split three ways. Keith's mother, Carol, received $900 cash while at Young's Bay the first time that we went out with the news crew. At that same time, she was given a check for $700, made out to Young's Bay as payment for her lodging and expenses. Upon Carol's departure, she was given $1200 in cash for her travel expenses. Because Young's Bay Resort kindly paid for her lodging, I deposited the $700 check back into the account. Carol returned a short time later to meet Bruce Legacy to do another sonar search for Keith. I was out of town at the time, so when she asked for $500 I called the bank and did a telephone verification and she received a check in the amount of $500.
    As she was requesting money, I was giving it to her.
    * December 4, Carol messaged me, “Hope you had a nice thanksgiving. Wanted to check on the charitable donation to Bruce’s Legacy. What amount did you send? Also, have you closed out the account? Would like my remaining amount. Want to get money to my grandchildren for Christmas wanted to make it special. It being the first year without their dad. I have other resources for my return. Keep updated. Thanks in advance. (At this time I was waiting for Bruce Legacy to respond back to me to where to send the money too.)
    *December 8, Carol messaged me, “I wanna pay for Keith’s cremation. Don’t wanna transport his body back. Your unbelievable efforts have made everything easier. You can close the gofund me. So the other families can have their share also.
    *December 14, Carol messaged me, “Forgot to mention. Ill personally donate funds to Bruce’s Legacy. Want him to return in the spring with me. Thanks
    (An extra week of waiting to transfer funds)
    *December 27 Carol messaged me, “How was your holiday? Hope good. Did you send that check? I’m needing that money so I can relocate there.

Around that time I started getting emails that funds from the account were being distributed back to some of the donors. This was happening because the people that made the donations were telling their bank/credit card company that the charges were fraudulent and that they hadn't actually made the donations. This money was never recouped, and went against the total amount donated. Approximately $200 was taken back by donors claiming fraudulent charges on their credit cards. (You know who you are)

On the 11th of January, a local sheriff deputy came to my place of employment in the evening. He explained he was there because Keith's mother had complained to them that she had not received all of the funds she expected. The deputy asked me to bring in the account information the following day at noon.

The next morning I went to the bank and had two checks cut to Cody & Justin's parents in the amount of $458, and one to Carol at $5,761. When I met with the deputy to provide him all of the account transactions, including each fee (GoFundMe takes 7.9% of each donation) that was taken out of each donation, the amounts matched up. Each family got $8,361 total. The Sheriff told me that I could mail out the checks that day. I put my hands up and told him that because there was a question about me that he could mail the checks out. I wanted nothing more to do with the account. If you had heard that the checks were mailed from the law enforcement office, this is the reason, and no other reason.

To reiterate, each family has been gave their entire share of the donations and I'm sure they are very thankful for each and every person who donated, shared this post, and kept/keep them in their prayers.

The Go Fund me account has been left active (without being able to donate if you click on the button. It prompts you that they are no longer accepting donations) I was leaving this campaign up so the memories, and information about what happened was left to be seen. However, with everything that has been said, I will be taking it down. The families of each boy has been contacted and asked if they would like an updated copy of who all donated, and all of the articles written about this campaign. I have printed that information off for and will mail it out to them this week. I am doing this because once I delete the campaign there is no getting any of the information back. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
    Thank You,
    Retina LaValla
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Apologies Frank. Just my sense of humour with the retina - eye thing. I hope the manage to resolve the problems with the fund.

Yep she was arrested !! What kind of person would do that ?? WTF is right
    http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/h...368249521.html

Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh