Ray and I changed our weekly Wednesday fishing trip to today(Tues.) and once again the action started out early. As I was setting my tip-ups, Rays flag popped and he caught and released a beautiful 28 inch walleye. Not long after that I caught and released a 38 inch northern. I prefer to eat the 28-32's, and anything over that goes back to become a trophy class fish someday. Ray had the hot hand today and landed 3 more keepers jigging while I could only jig up one. The action slowed and we made a move to a spot Kevin and I used to take guys to years ago when we were ice guiding, It's a small hump surrounded by deep water, and is usually a good evening spot as fish usually show up just before dark to feed on gobies in the rocks. Ray jigged up two more to fill out his limit and I could only manage one more keeper. I lost a fish about 26-27 inches in the hole and had 3 other nice fish on for just a few seconds...I could not keep the hooks into them today. Today's fish were caught on a variety of baits. It seemed they preferred the #7 Raps today instead of the #9's we've been using. Jigging spoons also worked today. Ray and I have had some fun fishing the past 3 weeks. The water at the north end is still really dirty, and that should keep the fish there and should keep the daytime bite going as well. Here's a few pics of today's fish...good luck from all of us in the Bay de Noc area.

Attachment 25164Attachment 25165Attachment 25166