www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Now that most fishing is over we can settle on this activity.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I will bring up some of the venison this summer and see if you glow at night after consuming a good meal. Your preference will be taken into consideration, Stroganoff or fried with onions/mushrooms.

We had to take a break from all the hunting we done at Twin Peaks Omaha. A nice way to end the hunt.Attachment 25083

And you're thinking someone is looking at your faces?????
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Must get Frank a lumberjack shirt for next summer.

They're actually called Dinner Jackets. You can get them at Mark's Work Warehouse.
    Last edited by Rick W; 12-30-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Update!!!

When Cathy and I were down at the farm in mid January we followed a blood trail from a deer that was shot in my field and escaped, so we thought, to a farm to the north. Of course, deer season is closed. This week a trip back there for a spring cleanup we noticed a dead deer in one of my fields to the east. Upon closer inspection, we found the buck that was shot in January is the 14 point you seen in the you tube video. The decomposition of the deer and hole in the side shows that the poacher low life is still out there and authorities have been notified. I still can’t wrap my head around as to why people think this is fun to do.