www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: September 28th and 29th fishing report

Default September 28th and 29th fishing report

I had Matt Wirth and his buddy Mike out the last two days. There was a really good topwater bite the first day and Mike took advantage of that. He caught a 36" fish and a 44" fish. Both on Pacemakers. He had one other follow and lost two others. The last one he lost was I'm guessing the largest we've had on all year. It hit at the end of the cast and stayed down but we lost it. Pretty impressive though. Matt had two follows on cowgirls. Yesterday Mike had one follow a Pacemaker and one boil a Vexer. Att had two follow cowgirls and then caught and missed one also. The one he caught was 41" and the one that short hit him was a mid thirty incher.
    Water temperature was 66 degrees yesterday
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Default Heading your way

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    I had Matt Wirth and his buddy Mike out the last two days. There was a really good topwater bite the first day and Mike took advantage of that. He caught a 36" fish and a 44" fish. Both on Pacemakers. He had one other follow and lost two others. The last one he lost was I'm guessing the largest we've had on all year. It hit at the end of the cast and stayed down but we lost it. Pretty impressive though. Matt had two follows on cowgirls. Yesterday Mike had one follow a Pacemaker and one boil a Vexer. Att had two follow cowgirls and then caught and missed one also. The one he caught was 41" and the one that short hit him was a mid thirty incher.
    Water temperature was 66 degrees yesterday
    Going to be in the north woods this coming weekend and wanted to try a new lake I will mostly be fishing lost land and teal but would like to try elsewhere any recommendations for a decent Muskie bite