Well...I give credit to anybody that was out fishing yesterday (Friday) in that brutal Northwest wind. The forecast was calling for 5-10 mph...but when are they ever right, huh? Boat control was very tough, and to make things worse, the fish we've been catching lately were not in a biting mood for the first few hours of the trip. I had the pleasure of fishing with Steve, Rachel and Matt...and they got to see first hand how weather affects how and where we fish. On a 5 hr trip you only get to really fish about 3 or 4 spots, and yesterday the 4th spot was the charm. We only had one keeper walleye and a few decent perch by 11 a.m., and then we made a move to an area that's been holding fish, but is also tough to fish because of many snags. In the last hour of our trip we put 9 more really nice walleyes in the livewell and it ended up being a pretty decent trip despite the nasty conditions we were faced with. All but one keeper came while trolling Walleyes Choice (http://www.walleyeschoice.com) harnesses behind bottom bouncers in 21 to 25 feet of water. The wind had the fish pushed right up to the bank, and a few were suspended off the sharp bank. I-110, I-78 and I-42 caught all the fish and we lost about 6 harnesses and bottom bouncers to the snags too. We work very hard at trying to get fish...and yesterday was one of those days you just had to keep working to figure them out. Here's a picture of our catch, some very nice fish yesterday, good luck from all of us in the Bay de Noc area.

Attachment 24598