What a fantastic morning on the bay. Today was Melissa Visser's birthday, so she and her boyfriend went out on a fishing charter...and we had a great time! They were both great at learning our jigging technique, and they both put quite a few fish in the boat today. We were pitching 1/4 oz. chartreuse jigs tipped with just 1/2 a crawler, and the fish cooperated very well. We had 14 keepers and several undersized fish by 9:30, but then the sun got bright, it calmed down, and the water was clearing up some, so we made a move to go troll Walleyes Choice (http://www.walleyeschoice.com) harnesses for the last hour or so of our trip in deeper water. I-42, I-78, and I-110 were on our lines, and they all caught fish. We finished out our limit, released more undersized walleyes, and as we were just getting ready to pull lines to come in we ended up getting fish on all six lines we had out. That topped off a great morning of fishing!!! It was a beautiful morning to be on the bay, we could not believe we only saw a handful of boats out the entire time we fished. Good luck from all of us in the Bay de Noc area.

Attachment 24408Attachment 24409