Fishing is still good to excellent. On most days we are catching 50 to 80 plus fish. Are limits are consisting from 14.5 inch to 20 inch walleyes. Mostly fishing 15 to 20 feet of water. The days the wind blows is much better than days with no wind. As we would call it a walleye chop. Still mostly fishing with crawlers.

Here is my report starting July 17.

On July 17-18 I had a group out from Carroll and Lake City, IA. 2 fantastic days of fishing with a very nice stringer of walleyes, We caught over 150 fish in 2 days.

July 19-20 I had a group out from Des Moines. Great action these 2 days. We caught 200 fish in the 2 days. Will see you in September.

July 21 off

July 22-23 I had a group with guide Curt Nepple. Outstanding 2 days of fishing. Quit fishing by noon and still caught over 220 fish between the 2 boats in the 2 days.

July 24 I had a group out from Plattesmouth, NE. Excellent day of fishing. Caught 75 fish with a dandy stringer. Will see you guys in August.

July 25-26 I had a group out from Harlan, IA along with guides Scott Handel and Garry Allen. 2 excellent days. Dodged thunder storms on day 1. Limit of walleyes by 10;30 a.m. on day 2. 2 excellent days with the family. Will see you next year!

July 27-28 I had a group out from Carroll, IA. We caught 110 fish in the 2 days. Great 2 days of walleye fishing.

July 29-30 I had a group out from Springdale, Arkansas and Stillwater, OK. We caught over 120 fish in the 2 days. Great time with family and friends.

July 31 off

Aug 1-2 I had a family out from Sioux Falls, SD. We caught 125 fish in the 2 days. Even tried a little cafishing after our limit of walleyes with some success.

Aug 3, I had a group out from St Paul, NE. We had a tough start, but an action packed finish. My boat caught over 50 total fish. Great day!! This gentleman was my first ever guide trip. A great day!!

Until next time
Mike Allen