Today I fished with Bruce and Genie from all the way down in Florida. We got on the water shortly before 7 a.m. and went right to our shallow weedline we've been jigging with success the past few weeks. I thought it was going to be a great day when they each caught fish on their second cast, but two hours later we only had 2 keepers to show for our efforts. We released some undersized walleyes and a pike and a couple sheepshead. We then went trolling bottom bouncers and harnesses in much deeper water, and finally found some biting fish. I was still setting lines when we had a board go back and our first walleye coming to the boat. In the next couple of hours we caught and released many undersized walleyes and way too many sheepshead and suckers. We did manage 3 more nice walleyes before it got too hot for them and we decided to just make it a half day and go in. It's 95 degrees as I type this, and not much of a breeze. There wasn't even enough breeze on the bay to blow the bugs away. We were catching all our fish on Walleyes Choice harnesses (http://www.walleyeschoice.com) trolled behind bottom bouncers in 28 to 31 feet of water. We had lots of action, just not too many keepers this morning. I-110, I-42, and I-80 were our best colors this morning. The fish are still coughing up alewives in the livewell...so I think that's the main reason we're catching lots of short fish right now, the bigger ones are on an alewife diet!!! Good luck from all of us in the Bay de Noc area.