RLW,
This is my first trip to WBC. And I'm wondering how it is going to go. Will I get caught up in the catching or will I put down what appears to be a catching formula (albeit for smaller fish) and try and fish for bigger fish. This is a bucket list trip and I brought lures designed for big pike and musky. I have a daredevil that is about 9 inches long and I have 2 tandem spinnerbaits that way about a pound apiece. I used the spinnerbait in Canada before and my fishing partner told me if anything hit it I was on my own. I have gotten good advice on here and personal emails, I hope I remember what I was told when I am on the water. I am going to try and do some fun fishing every day. I hope the WB guides can give me a go to place for walleye I want to come to the Wednesday shore lunch with fish. I am looking forward to that. I believe I have a good change to catch my personal best smallmouth, walleye, northern, and my first musky on this trip. I know I will have stories to take back to Virginia with me.