www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: finally a pacemaker fish

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Excellent ! That is a beautiful tiger. Are ya' gonna' post one of your fabulous videos of the catch, please ?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTB View Post
    Excellent ! That is a beautiful tiger. Are ya' gonna' post one of your fabulous videos of the catch, please ?

just click the top link, embedded players don't work on here

Oh. My duh, I didn't see the link first time around. Well, that's a splendid video ! I so admire your netting job. Is it ok if I consider you my hero at one hand on the net and the other on the rod ? lol Well done, earlyretirement !

Nice fish Chris! I haven't seen you out as much this year. Hopefully the topwater bite continues for you. Thanks for the video.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I'll see you out there over the next couple weeks (I hope). Between your vacation, fishing tournaments, and you spending too much time on the west side (???) I have not seen ya much. Thanks for posting a report and giving me a little hope. All the boards I can watch online have been dead. Little afraid of how fishing will be when I come up tomorrow. But hey I will meet ya on the west side because i think I youtubed my east side spots to death. (forcing myself to find new spots :}.

rooting for the new moon