www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: finally a pacemaker fish

Default finally a pacemaker fish

https://youtu.be/AADaN-Im4eo

finally caught a fish on a pacemaker the morning of the rainy cold front. I have probably seen atleast a dozen fish on pacemakers this year but managed to not have success on any of them. follows, short hits, pulling to soon on the awesome big wake, forgetting to retighten your drag after the fish you just had on--resulting in setting the hook with no hook penetration power, having my son accidentally net my head, bad boat position.

finally success- my biggest tiger 38 1/2 inches, very thick and a big head compared to my other 38 inch fish

Attachment 24161

Excellent ! That is a beautiful tiger. Are ya' gonna' post one of your fabulous videos of the catch, please ?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTB View Post
    Excellent ! That is a beautiful tiger. Are ya' gonna' post one of your fabulous videos of the catch, please ?

just click the top link, embedded players don't work on here

Oh. My duh, I didn't see the link first time around. Well, that's a splendid video ! I so admire your netting job. Is it ok if I consider you my hero at one hand on the net and the other on the rod ? lol Well done, earlyretirement !

Nice fish Chris! I haven't seen you out as much this year. Hopefully the topwater bite continues for you. Thanks for the video.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I'll see you out there over the next couple weeks (I hope). Between your vacation, fishing tournaments, and you spending too much time on the west side (???) I have not seen ya much. Thanks for posting a report and giving me a little hope. All the boards I can watch online have been dead. Little afraid of how fishing will be when I come up tomorrow. But hey I will meet ya on the west side because i think I youtubed my east side spots to death. (forcing myself to find new spots :}.

rooting for the new moon

Great fish and what a super video. You really show how to do it solo, best lesson I have seen, cool how you caught the strike. Hope to see you out there in mid Sept..