www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 2015 Flatlander Assault on the Bay Store Camp

Default 2015 Flatlander Assault on the Bay Store Camp

Well it is that time of year where the Flatlanders are getting ready to make their annual assault on the Bay Store Camp. We have (18) of us coming up again this year with just (2) newbies. We look forward to seeing Laura, Frank, and The Batman(also know as the eccentric neighbor). So sharpen those hooks and get ready for another fun year on LOTW !!!

Hope to be here part of the week Steve.Fishing should be good.
    Mother of all cold fronts today but Jake n I still managed to scratch 2 from the depths.(literally).

dpear, Steve probably hasn't told you, but it appears there's a curse on the boat you sold him. He hasn't caught nearly as many fish in your old boat as he did in his old boat. On Steve's behalf, I implore you to call on whatever powers there be to lift the curse.
    -- Wally

Wally,
    Very sorry to hear this.While I won't be here when you guys arrive I hope to be back about mid week and will work on the curse.It may help if he parks near the Batmobile.I'd also suggest he mix a Rockstar and a Monster drink and slowly pour it on his head while listening to this: https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...a%20song&type=

I think the combo will cure the curse and he'll soar to new heights(or average height)in the fishing world.

Seems like good advice. I'd also include dancing around with a live chicken, but that might be tough to get across the border.
    -- Wally

I just used the camera and watched someone fish the red buoy and then head into camp. I hope everyone is seeing fish on the first day. Any updates would be appreciated. I'll see you Tuesday!

what's the tally for the group? any 50s? what are the water temps?
    Look fw to some pics!

I would say a slightly sub par trip. Sightings good, eaters, not so much. Numbers down a bit, but more importantly, the bell did not toll for the group. Did ring for some foreigners, but alas.

However did manage to get a pic of Ruhmmy just after an encounter with a Bell Ringer. Can you spot the tell tale????

Attachment 24198
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com