My group and I will be in Camp in early August. I didn't make it to Camp last year so the next month and a half waiting is going to kill me. To help me, and my fishing buddies through the wait, I'm proposing some group therapy for all the musky nuts who visit the board. I'm suggesting that everybody post their Witch Bay/LOTW musky encounters in this thread. I know musky guys/girls are pretty tight with their information. I'm not suggesting people disclose their spots or ny specifics. But, I think we could all learn from each other if we post general information about where we see and/or catch fish (Witch Bay, Andrews Bay, main lake, other), what type of structure (weeds, rocks, combo), and what category of lure (bucktail, crankbait, surface lure, jerk bait, etc.), and general lake conditions (water temps and levels, weed growth, etc.). I'm curious to see how/if people respond. After we get back from our trip and I recover from my depression, I promise we will post lots of info. We will have 3 boats fishing Muskies pretty hard for 6 days. Good luck to everybody.