Well 8 you are on the Witch Bay board so you need to expect some support for that camp. I can tell you that between myself and a couple other guys in my group, we have fished out of 5 or 6 other camps on LOTW over the years, and have also done a houseboat trip. We've been coming back to Witch Bay for over a decade now. You wont be disappointed by the hospitality, food, service, docks, camps boats, etc, with Witch Bay. I do think the "common wisdom" is that the density of muskies in the NE portion of LOTW [where Witch Bay is located] is lower than the density in the NW Angle and or Sabaskong. That being said, generally speaking, my experience is that there is less pressure from serious musky fishermen in the Witch Bay area than in the Angle [I've never fished Sabaskong]. That being said, we are seeing more and more serious muskie fishermen every year but still nothing that a guy from Wisconsin would consider pressure. If you are looking for numbers, you might want to consider the NW Angle. If you want decent numbers, and quality fish, I think you would be pleased with Witch Bay. Plus the folks at With Bay cater to musky guys, and their "pros" are avid musky guys and can get you on a pattern pretty quick. Hope this is helpful