www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Opening weekend results and LWCB meeting results

Default Opening weekend results and LWCB meeting results

I am just wondering how everyone did for the Muskie opener and if anyone heard the results of the LWCB meeting last night. I believe there was some concern they were going to drastically open the dam in order to fill the pools below on the Minaki River. Again, this was just a rumor. Hope everyone had a productive and safe opener.

Steve

How would I know how everybody did? I only know about how the guys (no gurlz) here did so far. Saturday was very good. Lots of fish reported. Quite a few upper 40s, and one BR. Sunday slower. Monday slightly better, and Tuesday off as well. Fish being caught, but smaller males, and reduced follows. However the Caped Crusader managed to tug the cord on Monday. Water levels very close to normal for the time of year. Weeds? Not so much..................
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Well thank you Mr. Walsh for that outstanding report. Sorry to not be more specific on how the folks in Walsh's Bay Store Camp did. Glad to hear things are looking up except for the weeds. Congrats to the Caped Crusader, I am sure he was able to sneak up on them now that he moves in stealth mode.

Steve