www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Thursday and friday's fishing report

Default Thursday and friday's fishing report

I fished with Zach and Ted from Drifter Tackle on Thursday and Friday. We caught one 38 inch muskie and lost another nice one and had four others follow. We also caught 11 keeper walleyes and threw back some larger ones and smaller ones. all the walleyes were on Crankbaits and the muskies were on Bucktails topwater and two one Vexers.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I've recently been told of the Vexer which interests me, as I tend to take a stab at any shallow type twitch bait I can find. Because most of my good Cranes are partly to mostly demolished, and the fact that Bill has slowed his production considerably and I cannot always find a good working Crane when I need one now, I have settled on Custom X, Big Game, Warner, Slammer to name a few but am still looking for another shallow twitcher that will both hold up to the rigors of river fishing, while possessing the fish craving vibration on the rip that I am looking for. Where can I find these lures in stores, and what is the size/composition/action of the lure? Thanks in advance for any and all info. Feel free to email me as I stumbled on this thread when typing in Vexer. muskyj@charter.net Thanks in advance