www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: What campsite do you think this is?

Default What campsite do you think this is?

From the TFF Facebook page. My first time up there is Friday! As you can tell, my productivity at home and work is suffering this week.

Default this is way to easy------------ keep it a secret !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpringMilker View Post
    From the TFF Facebook page. My first time up there is Friday! As you can tell, my productivity at home and work is suffering this week.
    This is way too easy-------however, lets keep it a secret for now--------- haqhahaha

AAAHHHH!!!! you're killing me!!!

that would be cheating.

I actually can't place that one from the picture. I will probably kick myself when I hear which one it is. One thing I can tell you is that the picture was taken when the water was much lower than it is right now. There will not be an exposed gravel beach like that during your visit.

I have enjoyed seeing your excitement build for your trip. I hope the TFF is everything you hope it will be. I always try to keep the fishing expectations low so that I can have fun either way. Have a great trip and fill us in on your thoughts AFTER you get back, including a report on which site you ended up on.

That would be F10

Yep, before the storm... stump by the sign is a giveaway...

This place is very popular, good swimming here too, for the kids to jump off the back of the pontoon boat.