www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lisa??????????????

Default Lisa??????????????

Any update of the Ulterra????
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Dad just put the Ulterra on the boat this week but Minnkota does not include operation directions (except on a cd and a computer is one piece of electronics that dad does not have in his boat). He is at the lake now trying to get it figured out. I believe his plan is to bring his Terrova with (just in case, unless he gives up on the Ulterra before we come and puts the Terrova back on his boat). If he does decide to sell the Terrova it won't be until we're up to see you and he knows if the Ulterra is performing the way he wants. Hope this answers your question.

Now onto a few questions of my own....
    Hows fishing????? Does your crystal ball provide any hints of what "hot lure" to buy from you when I get there? I hope the Vets have a great week--but selfishly I'm hoping they don't make all the muskie mouths too sore for me!

How about eggs/chicken? Have you heard if the border patrol is keeping close watch on this? Are you stocking any in the store or would you recommend stopping in Sprague or will I finally get a trip to Kenora to buy eggs and chicken for the week?

Can't wait to see you all!

I was asking about the operational aspect of the motor. Not about the sale. Again, I would keep the Terrova as a back up for at least a year. There are a few guys looking for used Terrovas when you are ready. I'm sure D.P. is not one of them.

All I personally know about are walleyes, which have been great. Actually talked to a guide last night, who said they are honestly casting for pike, and catching a number of muskies accidently. Small spinnerbaits and spoons so far.

I would not attempt to bring chicken, turkey, eggs, etc., as posted before. More than likely, will be confiscated.
    We have eggs here, and a limited supply of boneless chicken breast. People have been buying eggs, and some chicken products, at the store in Sprague. Due to the fluctuating demand, they may or may not have inventory. Prices there have been fair, as well as their exchange rate.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Saw a Ulterra in person for the first time in person this weekend. Actually deployed and retracted three times in a row. Guess the jury is in. Pretty slow operation though.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

I'd still like to have one. I saw one working a few weeks ago. Looked good, especially for running and gunning. My guess is the Caped Crusader will have one. He'll keep the remote in his bat-belt, next to the grappling hook and pepper spray.

I have the Terrova with Auto Pilot.I'd forget the Auto Pilot,hasn't taken me to a single good spot yet.