www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Memeorial weekend fishing report

Default Memeorial weekend fishing report

I didn't get out much over Memorial Weekend. We had friends and family up so fishing was on the back burner.

Lately the walleye fishing has been pretty tough but we usually manage to squeak out a big one every day with four or five smaller ones along with lots of pike. Yesterday I had my first muskie trip and we went out at 5:30 in the rain. We caught a 36 incher on a musky Buster Globe. We had another follow a Stillwater and lost one on a Husky Jerk. We had a couple other follows. all in all a pretty drn good start to the muskie season with some great clients.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Ty good to see you - we managed to find a few hours to fish over the weekend. Our best spot Sunday was under the bridge as soon as it started raining. Crappie after crappie, if you didnt catch one every other cast, that meant you at least missed one in those two casts. It was that easy - for a good 3 and a half hours. We kept 30 for a meal and caught around 300 over that time period. It was a good weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    I didn't get out much over Memorial Weekend. We had friends and family up so fishing was on the back burner.

Lately the walleye fishing has been pretty tough but we usually manage to squeak out a big one every day with four or five smaller ones along with lots of pike. Yesterday I had my first muskie trip and we went out at 5:30 in the rain. We caught a 36 incher on a musky Buster Globe. We had another follow a Stillwater and lost one on a Husky Jerk. We had a couple other follows. all in all a pretty drn good start to the muskie season with some great clients.

I heard you guys caught a bunch. You guys make for good tourist fishing under the bridge
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com