Wow was it cold as we started yesterday's trip, I had to defrost the truck windows and I think I even heard some robins chirping about heading back south! We got on the water around 6:30 and immediately started catching fish, but they were on the short side. There was no wind really to speak of, so we were trolling with Walleyes Choice (http://www.walleyeschoice.com) harnesses behind bottom bouncers covering water...and then going back over spots where we'd pick up a keeper. It wasn't a fast and furious bite at all, but every now and then we'd have a flurry of action. We ended up with 11 walleyes and we even kept 3 nice bullheads, since they said they liked those as well. I ate some bullheads last summer while at a friends cottage...let me tell you they are delicious! Our best colors yesterday were I-34 and I-110, which is a new color that Capt. Keith has out this year. It's been a good one for us so far, as well as I-113, a new purple pattern that's available. We will have both of these available in the store soon. Lots of 14 1/2 inchers were landed yesterday as well. We had a nice limit of fish by 11 a.m. and then when the wind kicked up the bite really fell off for us, only landing one more keeper and a couple undersized fish from 11 until 2:30 when we were done. We really need some nice weather to warm the water up and kick things into gear. I had a really tough couple of days over the weekend, so it was nice to finally have some better luck. Good luck from all of us in the Bay de Noc area.