Welcome to one of my favorite places in the world.

I camp a lot and I look for similar things. Unfortunately I don't know much about F2 or F3 because I never fish that side of the island. R16 and F11 would definitely be "high traffic" in the sense that you would see a lot of boats. That area gets a lot of attention. It can also be tricky to keep the boat safe at R16 if you get a strong west wind across the lake and the waves pick up. I agree with Ruff Fish that the Murrays Landing area is nice if you want to be in solitude. If you prefer to stay closer to the middle of the lake, F16 is awesome and F15 is great too. R26 is a nice site on Blair Lake. You would be all alone.

Greater solitude can be found on the South end of the lake, and everything looks nicer because the tornado spared that area.

One more thought. I wouldn't rule out the middle part of the lake. Though there are Resorts nearby, and some boat traffic, many of the campsites are still very isolated. R21 is on an isthmus between two sheltered bays and is beautiful. R22 is also very remote feeling, but not so great if you have several tents. R20 F12 and R19 are situated in protected places also. You would hear boats occasionally, but in evening, you will feel like you're in Canada. F9 is my favorite place on the whole lake to watch the sunset. It is up on a hill and faces West. I have caught smallies in this "middle" area but they are everywhere when the bite is hot.

Hope you find a great spot. Glad to answer any questions about a specific site if I have been there.