www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: What it's all about...

Default What it's all about...

A best friend, a fishing rod and a boat of your own...remember the days when things were this simple? This was my favorite shot from opening weekend.

Attachment 23694

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRanger View Post
    A best friend, a fishing rod and a boat of your own...remember the days when things were this simple? This was my favorite shot from opening weekend.

Attachment 23694
    Very neat pic Blue!
    "Try not! Do, or do not....there is no try."

Great sentiment and wonderful pic.

Thanks Blue!
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Im trying to post a pic. from a while ago as soon as I figure it out I will share

Great picture ... as most of your pictures are , you have a great eye for framing , timing , etc. Very nice . As for the picture , I remember when it was us like that . Though we had longer hair and the boat .. a old Wolverine or mirro craft boat ( Joe Miller Cottages - the newer Lunds were for the cabin's ) with a old style Mercury Motor ( skinny black head ) . Though some had the red Johnson's too , rowed allot too ! The Fish seemed to be bigger back then too , more stumps too .. allot standing way above the water too .

That's a great picture. I laughed at the guy's pale white legs of winter. Hope he had sunscreen on.

The feeling when you take a boat out without an adult for the first time is such a fun feeling of independence.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRanger View Post

Attachment 23694
    Been a while since I've burned your fire wood and held one of those fat little turtle bass. Hope you are doing well Bill. Couple of my favorite pictures from years past. The JMAN on the boat was from you cleaning that area in disgust and then a month later pollen got stuck to it. Good luck to all who get up to enjoy her this spring, someone post me a picture of my Blair Peninsula please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img026.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	23715   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0073.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	195.8 KB 
ID:	23716   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-05-16_14-25-08_749.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	23717  

Haha, I forgot about waxing your name into your boat! I see it didn't immediately inspire you to do the whole boat!

Really old one here, Jordan. This is from about 4 cameras ago, back in March 2007, but I managed to pull a semi-decent image out of it. You might recognize that guy walking away with no fish.

Attachment 23718