wow......Spring is finally here and with warm consisting weather projected throughout the week, opening season cannot come fast enough.

The Spring 2015 Season Newsletter will be out shortly with updates of what to expect for an early spring bite along with new exciting news for AML this season.

With it being just a little over a month to opening and for those who have not booked their 2015 Adventure, the time is now. We have limited availability throughout the summer and some great spring/fall specials still available along with some prime weeks. Remaining cabin availability with weeks are listed below. Do not hesitate to call our Toll Free # at 1-888-727-5865 or my cell at 1-807-220-1866 anytime of day/noon or night and I will help you plan the right package for you. You may also sign up for our Newsletter today on the website and email me anytime at info@andymyerslodge.com

In speaking of Websites, keep checking out WWW.ANDYMYERSLODGE.COM and be sure to stay tuned for the launch of a BRAND NEW Website that will be sure to excite all New and old guests. It is going to be Rock 'in!! In the meantime keep checking for updates on our FACEBOOK page and be sure to Hit 'LIKE'.

Bring on the 2015 Season as we all here at AML can't wait to see you all and meet all the NEW guests. Tight Lines!!!

Julian
AML

CABIN AVAILBILITY REMAINING FOR PRIME WEEKS!!

May 30 - June 6 - Spring Special Pricing
June 6 -13
June 13-20
June 27 - July 4
July 18-25
August 8-15
August 15-22
August 29 - Sept5

Inquire about Fall Specials from Sept 5 - Oct 3 Limited availability remaining.