www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice is out on the Chip

Default Ice is out on the Chip

I went out yesterday and drove around on the west side of the Chip with now problems. Well, there were some massive waves. I was absolutely soaked. I miss my legend boat. I took out my parents boat until mine comes in. The lake is still about six feet down. Kind of cool to see all the rock areas and how many stumps are on some of the spots. There were two small areas that had floating slushy ice but I'm sure that's gone now judging by the waves that were rolling into them yesterday. I could drive the boat through those two spots with no problem. I found a crappy reel, a plano box full of plastics from an infomercial, and a shock collar. Pretty impressive finds.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

That is a very cool way to learn some interesting tidbits about the lake. Nice. Hope all is well your way.

"Dats super crazy"!

One time, long ago, I was snow skiing at some place and I found a bra ! I found that odd, as it was really cold, and...well...you know. Even stranger, I was riding the chair lift, up. Some things just make me scratch my head. Like how a Musky can annihilate a Pacemaker and I miss it. (Just to sorta' stay on topic.)