www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice Out Contest

Default Ice Out Contest

Bout time to start the ice out contest doncha think? Put me down for 15 April 2015, Dean Tremble

Feeling lucky, my Birthday April 24th. Don Young

April 5 th if we are playing!
    Scott Webster

April 9 for me - Steve Grams

If we are playing I will choose April 10th.
    Rob Barabe

April 8 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazier View Post
    April 8 for me.
    April 17 Bruce pinske

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ChipVet View Post
    April 17 Bruce pinske

pretty presumptive to assume someone is going to give away free lures for a contest he has held in the past. If he is nice enough to do it--- thanks ty.

that being said- i do not want to miss out on the winning date

chris neitzel april 7th

April 14th for the win!

Might have to skip the ice out contest this year. I haven't been around much. My pops is having some troubles right now so I've been down in Chicago helping out. I'll be happy to do it next year but it's probably a little late for this year plus I won't be around to check ice conditions. Sorry guys and gals. Trust me I'd rather be able to have the contest but we'll just skip this year. There's always March madness!! Let's go Badgers!
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Sorry to hear. Good luck. Maybe see you up there this summer. No more Alumacraft running around. After 13 years I finally bought a different boat.

Ty...Sorry to hear about your Dad...You are a good Son to be there for him. Props!

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    Might have to skip the ice out contest this year. I haven't been around much. My pops is having some troubles right now so I've been down in Chicago helping out. I'll be happy to do it next year but it's probably a little late for this year plus I won't be around to check ice conditions. Sorry guys and gals. Trust me I'd rather be able to have the contest but we'll just skip this year. There's always March madness!! Let's go Badgers!
    Hey Ty: sorry to hear that your Dad's not feeling well. We're here in Chicago
    If there's anything you may need or if we can help in any way. Don't hesitate
    to ask.
    Chuck

Thanks Chuck and everyone else. I might take you up on seeing you guys when I'm down in Chicago. I'll be back down there mid week next week. Thanks guys.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    Thanks Chuck and everyone else. I might take you up on seeing you guys when I'm down in Chicago. I'll be back down there mid week next week. Thanks guys.
    Hey Ty: See you haven't posted in a while and I was wondering how your Dad is coming along? You been traveling back and forth between Chicago and Hayward? Looks like your Badgers proved a lot of people wrong! Was hoping they would have knocked off Duke in the title game, but they had one heck of a run.
    Getting closer to the season opener and anxious to get out on the water and start "hunting!"
    Say hi to Rachel and Baby Rowan. Later
    Chuck