FLATLANDERS CHAPTER
Rockford, Illinois
9668 Bagley Drive #3
Roscoe IL 61073
815-270-0014
815-312-6323
February , 2015
Dear
The 2014 fishing season has ended and the Annual Chapter Awards Banquet is fast approaching. You are receiving this
letter because you caught and released at least one 40 inch Muskie last year. That makes you eligible to receive a “40
Inch Plaque”. Historically, the chapter has paid for these plaques, however in an effort to reduce costs to the chapter, the
E.C. decided to ask members to pay for 40 inch plaques if the member desires to receive this recognition. The chapter
will continue to underwrite the cost of all other awards.
The banquet will be held March 14st. As it takes several weeks to get the awards engraved, we ask that you return the
bottom portion of this letter to Tim Scruggs at the above address no later than February 15th.
If you choose to receive a 40 inch plaque, the cost will be $18. Please enclose a check made payable to Muskies Inc.
Flatlanders Chapter along with the form.
You do not have to attend the banquet to receive this plaque, but we do hope that you will join us for any evening of
camaraderie and fun. It’s always nice to be recognized in front of your fellow Flatlanders!
In an effort to reduce engraving errors, please verify the spelling of your name, and the number and length of each fish 40
inches or better. If you would like to see your name appear different than shown below, please indicate in the space
provided. Please print! If you notice any discrepancies relating to the number of 40 inch fish or the size, please contact
Kyle immediately. Remember that fish turned in to the ½ inch are rounded up (41.5 = 42) for chapter contest purposes.
Thanks and we hope to see you on March 14th
Your Chapter Executive Committee
(You must clip and return no later than February 15th 2013. If you do not respond by this date, we will assume that no plaque is wanted.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
________ Yes, I would like to receive a 40 inch plaque. My check for $18 is enclosed.
________ No, I do not wish to receive a 40 inch plaque, even though I am eligible.
Your Name As It Appears on our Records Name Correction if Name at Left is Incorrect