www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Making Friends from this site...

Default Making Friends from this site...

I can only speak for myself, that I have made one true friend from this site.... Well, that's the way I feel about it... He has helped me when I started off in the full 100% muskie direction. AND since then, I have learned ALOT from him. I fished waters that I only use to dream about fishing.... and it pretty much came true.... ST. Lawrence River, Lake St. Clair... Feed toothy some bacon, and he is in...... Happy new year Frank. !!!!! Thanks for everything...

JOE M.. Contact me before you go fishing.. Plus hunting.... You got a better one then me. You Allegheny county hunting guys. nice buck !!! Matt-

Gettin all sappy on me.....lol....
    Ottawa and Nippissing here we come, save that vaca Matt......got lots more waters to explore.

I have to agree, I have met some great people through the site and the 3 Rivers Muskies Inc, heck just muskie fishing in general.

Nippissing... Have to get my border crossing things in order....
    I started this thread because I thought people would say "Thank You" to someone that has helped them this past year with anything. But I guess, I was wrong. example--- "Thanks Freddy with the new knot on a leader, Thanks Malcolm for the new lure recommendation on that lake. Thanks Paul for the running depth around that point"... No specifics.... Its just silent.. ??
    I suppose you can't exactly thank people when you don't fish or try new things..

I think, now, you must have your "outdoor" card (renewed) before you can buy a license. And their govt. is even slower than PA's !
    Plus your passport, etc. On the good note, money exchange is back to the positive rate for us !

Thanks Matt, I will try to meet up with you at the show. Cant wait till spring so we can get some fishing trips planned this season. Hope 2015 is a great year for all on this site !!!