www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Crazy Weather

Default Crazy Weather

OK, planned to wait this morning until the temps got out the teens, then the freezing rain hit, finally got on the river (lower) after lunch and managed a batch of small walleyes and the first saugers I've seen a long while. How much snow on the ground up north?

Not much at all here in Warren PA but had some serious icy conditions yesterday/last nite. The musky fishing in my boat stunk too.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

We are close to Tidioute and my wife said she had close to nine inches of snow total and yesterday and late yesterday into last night freezing rain. I'm hoping to get back for Thanksgiving. By the pics Red is putting up it sure looks like the fishing is good !

Hey Bob.....the good days have been very good but the slow days have been super slow.....no middle ground.

Happy T-Day! Tell Wendy hello for me too, please.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Today was fish in a blizzard day! Good thing the temps hovered around 34 F or we would have been buried. Did manage another batch of walleyes and a 34 inch musky. Also decided I really hate leaves in the river (lower) which did a major flow increase the past few days. I think I cleaned out the intake 10 times....not very warm to say the least.

Red, you and your family have a safe and Happy Thankssgiving ! Along with everyone else too ! Drove for over 17 hours Wednesday to finally get here and all worth it. Great to here of fish being caught, PPALKO I sure don't like dealing with obstruction in the intake, glad I can tilt the motor up so as not having to freeze myself cleaning it off, keep up the good fishing and thanks for sharing. If I can't get out to fish next best thing is reading about it I guess :-)