www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Donner's Bay Resort

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good Luck to Marvin & Connie, if you passed the Tiny test, you'll be fine!!!

Mark

My Brother & I stopped by this past Friday to meet Marvin, he certainly has a lot of enthusiasm, and since he's a Browns fan, he should have fun tormenting the local Packers fans,,,,,,,,,

Best of luck to you Marvin, see you in the spring.

HRG

Marv & Connie,
    You are correct that you have some big shoes to fill, the previous owners have done a great job. We are so glad to hear that you intend on keeping Donner's run as a resort. I have been visiting the TFF for over 20 years and have seen too many great resorts die. Also glad to hear about your kitchen plans. Best of luck to you see you next summer.
    Jim Rut

Red face Suggested improvement !

Quote Originally Posted by Walleyez View Post
    Marv & Connie,
    You are correct that you have some big shoes to fill, the previous owners have done a great job. We are so glad to hear that you intend on keeping Donner's run as a resort. I have been visiting the TFF for over 20 years and have seen too many great resorts die. Also glad to hear about your kitchen plans. Best of luck to you see you next summer.
    Jim Rut
    Eliminate the spearing, long way to drive for one or two walley. That has affected a lot of the business in the area. People just won' drive that far for not even a fish fry of keepers. There, impossible task to say the least. Good Luck to your ownership, dreams are made to come true with hard work, you will succeed.